Try Our Kids Martial Arts and Karate Classes Today.
The 3 BIGGEST Fears Every Parent Faces
and How I Can Help Them Vanish
In Under 21 Days.
Dear Parents Looking For Martial Arts, Karate, or Tae Kwon Do For Their Child In Sunrise FL,
First I urge you to lock the door, take the phone off the hook, kick off your shoes, get comfortable, and READ this short letter (it will only take you 7 minutes). It is so important because your child’s future may be at stake.
- Today there are more kidnappings, sexual abuse, school shootings, kids getting forced into gangs or doing destructive behaviors, while bullying on the playground is now considered an epidemic.
- Our children are the first generation in the history of the world who are able to get huge amounts of information that’s NOT filtered by their parents or teachers. And we are the first generation of parents to raise children EXPOSED to this much uncensored data.
- PEER PRESSURE and the difficulties in getting good grades attack your child like a virus. Thanks to the MTV generation, where kids are taught that instant gratification is best, many children turn to negative peer groups, premarital sex and experiment with drugs to help numb all types of daily pressure.
As far as karate schools go, Parks Martial Arts in Sunrise FL, is considered a RENEGADE school in the area because unlike other schools who just teach how to kick and punch… we diligently co-mentor with you to build your child’s character. We strive to arm them with life skills that guarantee them a successful future.
Don’t take my word for it… here’s what some of our parents have to say about our Martial Arts and Karate Program!
The Whole Key To Martial Arts for Kids Is NOT Just Kicking and Punching… any school can do that.
It’s To Make Sure Your Child Develops That Positive “Yes, I Can” Attitude
To Be Self Motivated, To Set and Attain Goals, and
To Learn How To Concentrate and FOCUS!
AND… Here’s How Parks Martial Arts Can Do This
I know you’re doing everything you can to teach your children core values like discipline, self-confidence, self-esteem, self-control, focus, manners, etc. But you may need help. After all… it takes a village to raise a successful child.
I have witnessed hundreds of children benefit from our unique approach to teaching martial arts. The benefits of having your child in this karate program is priceless.
Take a look at what our martial arts program for kids can do…
- Overweight children who lost a few pounds through self-discipline and exercise gain tremendous amounts of self esteem and self confidence.
- Smart children who are bored in school learn to set goals and reach higher in life.
- Shy children are brought out of their shell and learn to enjoy life thanks to our martial arts program .
- Overactive children learn to channel their energy and focus during their martial arts class and apply this at school and at home.
- Concentration is improved as your child learns that education of the mind is just as important as training the body.
- Physical skills are taught that will give your child UNSTOPPABLE self-confidence. Nobody Can Stop A Child Who Has Earned A Black Belt From Accomplishing His Goals.
- Children learn to understand self-discipline and why it is absolutely necessary for success. This alone often improves grades in school.
- Motivation increases, and a positive mental attitude develops. This allows children to learn from their failures and grow from their successes
- They receive incentives for praise like getting a special patch for good grades, attendance, and stripes for practicing self discipline.
- Stranger Danger is given as a priority. This includes little known advice on how to spot and avoid predators and what to do if danger is unavoidable
- Your child will be in an environment of social interaction, sportsmanship, camaraderie and fun! A lot of sports like gymnastics focus on the girls’ weight. And in sports like baseball, where the coach is more concerned about winning and sitting kids on the bench that are no good… it’s no wonder kids struggle through life thinking They’re Not Good Enough. Not at my school. Every child is equal. You will not find a more positive activity for your child… anywhere
- Your child will know the importance of learning things on his own. Our students are encouraged to take the time to ask questions so they can discover answers for themselves
- He’ll become familiarized with the “old-fashioned” ethics you learned when you grew up
- We will help your child get along with others and treat others with respect
- We teach positive social values: respect, honesty, and humility
- Our martial arts classes teach your child how to intelligently cope with “bullying” at school
- We teach with praise, correction, and praise. Unique to our school and not found elsewhere, they receive incentives for praise like getting a special red star that goes on their karate uniform for chores completed at home over a one month period. There are incentives for grades, manners, chores, etc
- We help your child discover and develop his or her own unique potential through our martial arts classes.
- You get all this while your child is on the path to earning his Black Belt.
Most people don’t understand that self-confidence, discipline, self-esteem and self-control just to name a few are learned behaviors . Children are NOT born with these traits. They have to be learned . Some children appear to have these traits naturally, but I guarantee under certain peer pressure these types of traits will quickly disappear unless they have been learned and REINFORCED by role playing. We’re not just teaching kids how to kick and punch; we’re teaching these learned behaviors and reinforcing them. I know for a fact that this will save a lot of lives. Our entire children’s martial arts curriculum is centered around Life Skills and Goal Setting.
If you’re a parent who wants the best for your child, look no further
than Parks Martial Arts In Sunrise Florida.
Listen, I put my life into this Martial Arts Program. It’s a unique and powerful karate program That Can.. .
Turn Your Child Into A Superhero That Can Get Through The Bad Times in Life Without Tuning OUT or Turning To Drugs.
I’ve made it easy for you to find out if our Martial Arts program is for you. You’ll receive a private lessons with one of our highly trained instructors, get a tour of our facility, and get a free martial arts uniform. This will give you a chance to visit our school, meet our staff, and you can work with our instructors. This is your chance to interview us with NO OBLIGATION!
FOR FREE YOU RECEIVE…
|Week of Classes – $49 Value|
| I’m offering a full week of martial arts classes so you can see for yourself how I can help turn your child into a confident leader with excellent focus. See for yourself if, in fact, I can give your child the powerful benefits promised in this letter. So come on down and get a tour of our facility and try us out for FREE.
|FREE Student-Parent Conference|
|Before or during our karate lesson, we will meet one-on-one to discuss your child’s needs and your child’s progress. We will educate you regarding our program and help you understand the developmental process for your child. We will give you tips on how to reinforce your child’s development and share with you how our martial arts school can help you achieve you and your child’s goals.|
Pick up the phone and call us to set up an appointment at… (954) 693-3636 . They’ll kindly schedule a special time with our head instructor to work with you and your child. Or fill out the form below to get on our email list and receive your free gift. You’ll be glad you did.
Thank You and I’ll see you soon.
Parks Martial Arts 1669 NW 144 Terr. Suite 205, Sunrise FL 33323
P.S. Your kids are crying out for a challenge, they’re bored, distracted, and crushed under heavy peer pressure day after day. Give them the “life skills” which enable them to stride through their early years with confidence and a beaming smile.